What will an Investment in this Real Estate give you?
- Entitled to apply for Citizenship of Grenada
- Visa Free Travel to over 140 countries including EU, United Kingdom, China, Russia etc
- Spouse, children, siblings and parents may be included in one citizenship application (subject to various eligibility conditions)
- Ability to resell the Real Estate investment after 5 years to another individual who may also apply for citizenship, with the original investor maintains his Citizenship
- The ability to apply for a US E-2 Visa. This is a key advantage, a Citizen of Grenada upon making a further investment (c. USD200,000) in the US, can invest and reside in the US. A US E-2 Visa typically has a six week approval process and is becoming a recognized alternative to EB5 (given the impending price increase and the backlog, up to 10 years for certain nationalities).
Benefits this investment will give you
- Dual citizenship is permitted without any requirement to notify the applicant's home country
- Citizenship is for life for the investor and he can also bring spouse, unmarried siblings over 18 and children under age of 30 and parents to the application
- Only Grenada's CBI program among Caribbean CBI jurisdictions that gives Citizens opportunity to participate in the USA E-2 Visa Program, which allows investors the opportunity to invest and reside in the United States
- Citizens of Grenada may travel Visa-Free to more than 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Russia, China, Schengen European countries and many other
- Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada
- Grenada's passports are issued within approximately 90 to 120 days of filing an application
- A tax-efficient jurisdiction
- Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Grenada
- Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain and income generation on investment after a 5 year holding period
What type of investment are offered in Grenada?
- Share Investments in a new Hotel under construction
- Freehold Whole Ownership Single Title in Real Estate you can live in or rent out
What is this investment in Grenada best for?
- Obtaining Citizenship and also opportunity to also apply for E-2 USA Visa
What is the minimum investment amount?
- Investment for Citizenship in Grenada is from 220,000$ + government and processing fees
What is approximately total cost for a family of 4 persons?
- Please register for more info
What is a USA E-2 Visa Program and how can I benefit from it?
- Grenada is the only Caribbean CBI jurisdiction that allows economic citizens the opportunity to participate in the U.S. E-2 Program (allowing investors to invest and reside in the United States)
- Expeditious: The E-2 visa process can usually be completed within a couple of months
- Affordable: An E-2 compatible visa investment starts from around USD 100,000$
- Flexible: Investors can establish a new businesses, purchase an existing businesses, or even purchase a franchise business
- Family Friendly: The spouse and minor children (under 21) of the main applicant may be included The spouse can work for the E-2 business or any other employer. The spouse and children (whilst still under 21) can attend college with an opportunity to enjoy in-state tuition fees
- Can Sponsor: E-2 visa holders can sponsor specialized employees from their country of citizenship (who may or may not be, family members) to work in their E-2 business
- Controllable: The E-2 visa holder must be able to develop and direct the business, allowing them to ensure its success
- Renewable: The E-2 visa may be renewed indefinitely - as long as the E-2 business maintains profitable operations
- Tax Planning: An E-2 visa holder can spend up to 122 days in the USA without being subject to worldwide income taxation
- Login and read more updated details about this investment program
Create LOGIN to get instant access:
- To download a complete Guide about different real estate investments
- To view details and brochures of floor plans, pricing and photos of each property listing
- To view different product videos, virtual tours
- To read about Residency and Citizenship by Investment Programs
- To learn how to invest and live in USA with E-2 Visa
- and much more