Download FREE Guide
Cyprus Permanent Residency
Cyprus Residency by Investment RBI
The Cyprus PR program offers non-EU nationals guaranteed permanent residency within 2 months with a single, secure, real estate investment of €300,000
CLICK to access and DOWNLOAD >>
Cyprus Investment Program CBI
Cyprus Citizenship By Investment CBI
The Cyprus investment program is no longer available
1 - Residency by Investment
- Cyprus is the only EU country which offers a PERMANENT RESIDENCY where the card is valid forever. Unlike other programs there is no need for renewal
- Cyprus is a member of EU and English is widely spoken and you can manage everyday life only with English language. There is no language requirement in Cyprus for applicants.
- The applicant, his wife and any dependents under the age of 25 have the right to reside in Cyprus and enjoy its European lifestyle and opportunities
- The applicant's parents are also granted also the Permanent Residence
- Dependents children can hold Permanent Residency until 25 years old
- If you rather choose to apply for Citizenship with passport right away, please see below under Citizenship by Investment. With the Residency permit you can apply for Citizenship after 7 years.
- Permanent residence does not need to be renewed. It is valid for life if the applicant keep the property investment with a value of at least 330,000€ (300,000€ in real estate, 30,000€ in a bank deposit)
- The program does require the applicant to visit Cyprus 1 day every 2 years
- Residency in Cyprus gives family members access to high quality private schools with English language courses.
- Significant investment opportunities
- Freehold property, you own your property
- Immovable property tax rate 0%. Intellectual property tax rate 2,5%
- Receiving a sustainable rental income for renting the property
- You must buy one or max two properties with a value reaching the €300.000. Properties must be brand new.
- Login and read more updated details about this investment program
Create LOGIN to get instant access:
- To download a complete Guide about different real estate investments
- To view details and brochures of floor plans, pricing and photos of each property listing
- To view different product videos, virtual tours
- To read about Residency and Citizenship by Investment Programs
- To learn how to invest and live in USA with E-2 Visa
- and much more