Benefits of Second Passport or Residency
Why Do I Need a Second Citizenship or Residency in another country?
Citizenship for Life
You simply enjoy the host of benefits second or dual citizenship will provide to you and your family. For most locations, there is no requirement to appear personally when applying for the citizenship, and, crucially, there is no obligation to live in or even visit the country.
Visa Free Travel
A second citizenship removes the hassle and cost of lengthy visa applications, granting immediate access to the global market so crucial to international business. Many of us, through no fault of our own, have severe travel restrictions simply because of our nationality and passport. We are prevented from pursuing the benefits of global citizenship, which are available to our friends and colleagues who happen to hold high-status passports. See Passports Access >>
Generous Tax Laws
Many of our locations have also lower taxes. Second citizenship might offer tax advantages and the ability to protect your assets. Compare Tax Rates Online >>
Enriching Your Life
The Caribbean and the US boast luxury hotels, rich cultures and incredibly beautiful scenery and beaches. All of our second citizenship programs are in prime destinations. Your second citizenship allows for last-minute, visa-free holidays that you and your family can enjoy without limit. With lower tax rates in many of these locations, retiring to paradise offers serious personal, as well as financial, benefits
Expanding Your Portfolio
Second citizenship opens up a host of business investment opportunities. Whilst many countries passports will prevent access to major markets such as the EU, our second citizenship programs not only open up investment opportunities in the country itself but allow you to export your products to a number of profitable markets around the world
Avoid future travel restrictions
Unfortunately, political instability is on the rise around the world. Conflicts can escalate quickly and the prospect of finding yourself and your family at risk is a genuine possibility
- These countries offers residency or citizenship* by investment!
- Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Malta, Montenegro, Grenada, Antigua & Barbuda, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, Vanuatu
- We offer the programs with whom we have written authorized collaboration in order to submit your application successfully.
- If you are interested to obtain either a Citizenship or Residency in any of these countries, please feel free to contact us!
- *Cyprus do no longer offer Citizenship but only the residency by investment
Create LOGIN to get instant access:
- To download a complete Guide about Citizenship or Residency by Investment
- To view details and brochures of floor plans, pricing and photos of each property listing
- To view product videos, virtual tours
- To learn how to invest and live in USA with E-2 Visa
- and much more