Co2 ECE certificates is needed for registering cars in EU

These documents are needed especially for registering vehicles that are imported into EU countries. 

Inside the EU union you need also CO2 documents showing Co2 value.

We supply ECE documentation and Co2 certificates showing the value of the emission of the engine.  Co2 is needed in order to decide fees for customs and taxes based on Co2 reading instead of weight of the vehicle

Our documents are provided by TUV


You want a car, but dont have time to do all the research finding the right one? 

Are you a car dealer and need help finding cars from EU market or from USA? Want to export your classic back to USA?

Offering low mileage cars under 100 000 km and almost new EU vehicles

  • Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagen
  • Low mileage vehicles from European Wholesale Suppliers 
  • TRADEK AutoPortal is working with European vehicle traders to provide you the car you need
  • Let us know the brand, model and quantity you need and we are happy to give you a quote
  • We arrange shipping and transport to any location

Vehicles will be low mileage of EU specification

Re-imports and bulk trade of low mileage almost new vehicles under 1000 km

Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Skoda, Volkswagen, Ford, Toyota, Opel, Peugeot, Kia, Renault, Nissan, Mazda, Subaru, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Mercedes-Benz, Suzuki, Chevrolet, Dodge, Honda, Jaguar, Land-Rover, Lexus, Mini

Request a quote

A list of some other cars, both new and used we delivered during the years